Monday, September 30, 2013

September! The most wonderful time of the year.

I love September! Why you ask? Well, let me count the ways....

Brayden and I both celebrate our birthdays!
The most beautiful season begins.
Saving more money! (Since we don't get to play EVERY day like we do in the summertime.)
FOOTBALL!!!!!
Our shows start up again! (Yeah, I know, lame. But I am not ashamed, we are avid show watchers.)
We get to whip out the hot cocoa!
Oh, and did I mention....? FOOTBALL!!!!!

The only bummer September brings is Brayden going back to school. He says that this semester is going to make or break it for him, so I try to leave him alone most of the time. Although he still finds a way to spend time with me! He is so great.

Here are some pictures from my favorite month....

Brayden is 24!

Brayden's Birthday activities of choice included, yummy homemade burgers, watching the first kickoff of the 2013 NFL season, and getting Farr's Fresh Ice Cream.
Happy 23rd to me! My Co-workers decorated my office and made me feel so special!

I chose to go to the park and play tennis and football.

I just liked this picture :) It is also blackmail for when Brayden tries to tell people he doesn't like Ellie.

Then Brayden took me to Red Lobster and shopping :) What else could a girl ask for??

The snow came this past week! Eeek! I feel a nasty winter ahead!

Even if we don't make it to anymore BYU games this season, we at least made it to one! Froze our buns off, but well worth it :)

We got a great deal on tickets to the circus through my work, so we just couldn't pass it up! It was great!

Oh yeah, and our house got flooded from a monster storm that hit Provo. So we are living on this hideous linoleum until we can find a good deal! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment